Ramlee Bin Buang
Treasurer, Board Executive Committee
Founder & Owner
Co-Founder, Board Executive Committee
The Majurity Trust Ltd
Lim Hwee Seh
Board Executive Committee
Ministry of Social and Family Development
Former Director, Special Projects, Singapore Policy History Project
Dr Kon Sen Choeng, Derrick
CEO Solutions Pte Ltd
Seah Gek Choo
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Dr Ann Tan
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Women Fertility & Fetal Centre
JHT Law Corporation
Ministry of Communications and Information
NTT Venture Capital and Wavemaker Venture Capital
Our Board of Advisors
Eagle’s Flight™ Asia Pacific
Axel Chan BBM PBM
Advocate & Solicitor
Supreme Court of Singapore
Cho Pei Lin
Asia PR Werkz Pte Ltd
- Ivy TseChief Executive OfficerIvy believes in developing positive company culture and growing people as she stewards the resources and talents needed for Halogen to achieve its impact goals. She constantly seeks to woo new partners, funders and supporters for the same cause. Ivy also enjoys running to clear her head, taking one too many pictures of the skies and flora in her free time. If there ever was an office marathon, she'd be in first place.
Connect with her at @ Ivy Tse
- Timothy LowChief Operating OfficerTim drives the organisation towards operational excellence, building robust processes to ensure that Halogen remains collaborative and conducive for all. In his downtime, Tim loves learning through various experiences - a trip to North Korea, intellectual board games, or white coffee from a new hangout – all contributing to his life where grace is made real.
Connect with him at @ Timothy Low
- Sean KongChief Training OfficerSean first started out in 2005, where he was a volunteer with Halogen. Today, he oversees curriculum and programme design, research in youth trends and consults with schools to help them achieve their student leadership development goals. Sean loves the outdoors and a good adventure. One day, he hopes to be able to sail overseas, particularly in the Indian Ocean.
Connect with him at @ Sean Kong
- Mansha VasnaniFinance ManagerMansha makes sense of the dollars and cents, overseeing the finance and administration functions of Halogen. On top of policy improvements, never ending conversations with her daughters, and overseeing Halogen's procedures, Mansha enjoys the occasional intellectual game or a puzzle to tickle her mind.
Connect with her at @ Mansha Vasnani
- Lydia HongEvents ExecutiveLydia runs the events at Halogen, which includes managing our annual National Young Leaders’ Day and our National Young Leader Award. With an eye for design and a knack for project management, Lydia is energised by a good challenge. A known egg enthusiast, she is a positive influence and is always looking at things sunny side up.
Connect with her @ Lydia Hong
- Lee Sze ZhinLeadership Development ConsultantSze Zhin partners with educators to design, develop and deliver leadership programmes for our youths. As a trainer, he seeks to chip away at the barriers that people impose on themselves. In his free time, he loves to reconnect with nature. He wants to be as free as a kayak on water, and dreams of paddling up close to glaciers.
Connect with him at @ Lee Sze Zhin
- S Meenachi DeviFinance ExecutiveMeena manages the day-to-day transactions in Halogen, ensuring that all our sums are in order. She believes in learning something new every day from everyone she meets and strives towards continuous development. Apart from presenting numbers to people, Meena uses dance to express herself and hopes that she can inspire people to dance through the storms of life.
Connect with her at @ S Meenachi Devi
- Linda SallehVolunteer ManagerLinda is Halogen’s in-house community builder and manages partnerships with Halogen's volunteers. She drives outreach efforts through recruitment, engagement and development. Linda also loves travelling to temperate countries and dreams of seeing the northern lights on top of a snowy mountain whilst sipping hot chocolate.
Connect with her at @ Linda Salleh
- Joyce ThamAcademy ExecutiveJoyce supports the day-to-day operations in Halogen's leadership team. Known as the 'office ninja', Joyce moves peacefully around the office, co-ordinating and managing public workshops and leadership resources. She also enjoys one-on-one conversations and relating with people on a personal level.
Connect with her at @ Joyce Tham
- Puden TsangLeadership Development ConsultantPuden works closely with corporate partners and educators to design an ecosystem that supports and equips youth for the future. He does this by consulting and co-creating programmes that integrates mentorship and leadership. Outside of work, he continues building ecosystems in his fish tank. An aquarium enthusiast and self-proclaimed aquascapist - he loves to see how different aquatic animals and plants come together, building a self-sustaining community.
Connect with him at @ Puden Tsang
- Zann LeeCommunications ExecutiveZann manages all visual communications that go in and out of Halogen. She dabbles in all things creative and design with the goal of elevating the good work of Halogen. You can often find her sprinting through a Crossfit WOD, or zenning (haha) out at a Yoga session – if she’s not at either place, she’s probably sipping on coffee with a book in her hand or at home lazing around with her cat, Ellee.
Connect with her @ Zann Lee
- Xena GohTraining & Development ExecutiveBeyond going to various institutions and organisations to conduct training workshops, Xena supports the Training and Development team by looking into the development of interns and volunteers. Xena is constantly hungry for knowledge and food. Don’t be fooled by her petite frame, she once practically inhaled 60 dumplings at a go. She hopes to visit the beaches of every country in the world someday.
Connect with her at @ Xena Goh
- Daniel TaySpecial Projects ExecutiveAs someone who identifies as a word-smith, Daniel is big about articulating ideas and the good in people. He believes in cultivating the next generation of leaders through transformative experiences, which translates to what he does here at Halogen Foundation: incubating ideas to develop new and existing curriculum and pedagogy. He also loves a good conversation over eggs, toast, and kopi peng.
Connect with him at @ Daniel Tay
- Sharon LimCommunications & Marketing ManagerSharon takes care of Communications and Marketing in Halogen Foundation. Effectively bilingual with an eye for a captivating story, Sharon spent her youth dabbling in theatre, followed by a decade in communications in the non-profit and civil service sector. Her newfound motherhood has unveiled to this former extrovert the importance of exerting positive influence not just at the workplace but also at home. Sharon’s absolute weakness is bubble tea (sorry HPB).
Connect with her at @ Sharon Lim
- Chloe TingProgramme ExecutiveAs a deep thinker, being able to create meaningful connections with people from different walks of life is what Chloe values most about being on the entrepreneurship team. It is her personal philosophy that our beliefs act as compasses, guiding us in everything we do. Besides intellectual conversations, her enthusiasm extends to spontaneous café trips, Milo, alongside all things chocolate, no matter the occasion.
Connect with her at @ Chloe Ting
- Solvia NgProgramme ExecutiveSolvia handles the entrepreneurship development programme at Halogen. Her prior experience with numerous volunteering opportunities sparked a zeal in her to continue serving others. Solvia strives to cultivate aspiring minds and ambition in the hearts of youths to become entrepreneurs one day. She strongly believes that each individual is unique, with no two stories alike. Life to her is a highway of roadblocks and resilience is key to overcoming it all. Unfazed by challenges, she successfully skydived from 10,000 feet off the ground. She also succeeded in screaming all the way down.
Connect with her at @ Solvia Ng
- Eunice HoonSpecial Projects ExecutiveEunice is passionate about all things research and data, which sums up her role in the Special Projects team. She manages Halogen’s impact measurement and strives to utilise data to grow the organisation. Outside of work, Eunice enjoys catching up on films — pair that with conversations over coffee and pastries is what makes a good day in her books.
Connect with her at @ Eunice Hoon
- James GohOrganisation Development LeadJames is highly passionate about people development, and actively seeks to tap on his expertise in organisation development and human resource to enhance the social impact of Halogen in Singapore. As an advocate of youths, he also regularly works with young people from all walks of life, helping them achieve their aspirations. In his downtime, James enjoys experimenting with music, playing various tunes using a variety of instruments.
Connect with him at @ James Goh