Ramlee Bin Buang
Treasurer, Board Executive Committee
Founder & Owner
Co-Founder, Board Executive Committee
The Majurity Trust Ltd
Tam Chee Chong
Board Executive Committee
Corporate and Financial Advisor
Kairos Corporate Advisory Pte Ltd
Lim Hwee Seh
Board Executive Committee
Ministry of Social and Family Development
Former Director, Special Projects, Singapore Policy History Project
Dr Kon Sen Choeng, Derrick
CEO Solutions Pte Ltd
Seah Gek Choo
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Dr Ann Tan
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Women Fertility & Fetal Centre
JHT Law Corporation
Our Board of Advisors
Dimension Data Asia Pacific
Eagle’s Flight™ Asia Pacific
Cho Pei Lin
Asia PR Werkz Pt Ltd
Axel Chan BBM PBM
Advocate & Solicitor
Supreme Court of Singapore
- Ivy TseChief Executive OfficerIvy believes in developing positive company culture and growing people as she stewards the resources and talents needed for Halogen to achieve its impact goals. She constantly seeks to woo new partners, funders and supporters for the same cause. Ivy also enjoys running to clear her head, taking one too many pictures of the skies and flora in her free time. If there ever was an office marathon, she'd be in first place.
Connect with her at @ Ivy Tse
- Timothy LowChief Operating OfficerTim drives the organisation towards operational excellence, building robust processes to ensure that Halogen remains collaborative and conducive for all. In his downtime, Tim loves learning through various experiences - a trip to North Korea, intellectual board games, or white coffee from a new hangout – all contributing to his life where grace is made real.
Connect with him at @ Timothy Low
- Sean KongChief Training OfficerSean first started out in 2005, where he was a volunteer with Halogen. Today, he oversees curriculum and programme design, research in youth trends and consults with schools to help them achieve their student leadership development goals. Sean loves the outdoors and a good adventure. One day, he hopes to be able to sail overseas, particularly in the Indian Ocean.
Connect with him at @ Sean Kong
- Mansha VasnaniFinance ManagerMansha makes sense of the dollars and cents, overseeing the finance and administration functions of Halogen. On top of policy improvements, never ending conversations with her daughters, and overseeing Halogen's procedures, Mansha enjoys the occasional intellectual game or a puzzle to tickle her mind.
Connect with her at @ Mansha Vasnani
- Alwyn AngProgramme ExecutiveAlwyn builds and manages relationships with various partners for the Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) Programme. He identifies and implements process improvement for daily operations. Alwyn loves to inspire and be inspired, as he hopes encourage others through his work. He is always on the lookout for personal stories and enjoys sharing his own. Some days, he likes to think that he is Batman, that he can soar on wings like eagles; run and not be weary; touch hot things and not be burnt.
Connect with him at @ Alwyn Ang
- Liling ChenProgramme ManagerLiling is a trailblazer who creates opportunities and is dedicated to delivering the best for her clients. She is an optimist who finds joy in bringing people together and developing their skills. Although Liling is now a mum, she still yearns for crazy, adventurous escapades like eating a wriggling octopus, catching the northern lights or skydiving at 12,000 feet.
Connect with her at @ Liling Chen
- Lee Sze ZhinLeadership Development ConsultantSze Zhin partners with educators to design, develop and deliver leadership programmes for our youths. As a trainer, he seeks to chip away at the barriers that people impose on themselves. In his free time, he loves to reconnect with nature. He wants to be as free as a kayak on water, and dreams of paddling up close to glaciers.
Connect with him at @ Lee Sze Zhin
- S Meenachi DeviFinance ExecutiveMeena manages the day-to-day transactions in Halogen, ensuring that all our sums are in order. She believes in learning something new every day from everyone she meets and strives towards continuous development. Apart from presenting numbers to people, Meena uses dance to express herself and hopes that she can inspire people to dance through the storms of life.
Connect with her at @ S Meenachi Devi
- Linda SallehVolunteer ManagerLinda is Halogen’s in-house community builder and manages partnerships with Halogen's volunteers. She drives outreach efforts through recruitment, engagement and development. Linda also loves travelling to temperate countries and dreams of seeing the northern lights on top of a snowy mountain whilst sipping hot chocolate.
Connect with her at @ Linda Salleh
- Jessica SeetCommunications ExecutiveJessica believes that life is an adventure and people make up a beautiful tapestry, by yourself, functional but when woven together, beautiful. At Halogen, she has her hands in anything related to communications and often challenges herself to think out of the box. When she’s not busy at work, she can be found building Eden and her mood always: cloud.
Connect with her at @ Jessica Seet
- Lydia HongEvents ExecutiveLydia runs the events at Halogen, which includes managing our annual National Young Leaders’ Day and our National Young Leader Award. With an eye for design and a knack for project management, Lydia is energised by a good challenge. A known egg enthusiast, she is a positive influence and is always looking at things sunny side up.
Connect with her @ Lydia Hong
- Shi Hua, TanProgramme ManagerShi Hua enjoys diving - both into her work and the sea. Beyond overseeing the entrepreneurship team's operations, Shi Hua also takes care of the needs of the schools and corporate partners, ensuring that the execution goes well beyond expectations. Having spent much time solo-backpacking across Asia, her travel highlights include hitchhiking 300 kilometers in Yunnan and declining 10 cows from a one-sided wedding proposal in Cambodia.
Connect with her at @ Shi Hua Tan
- Joyce ThamAcademy ExecutiveJoyce supports the day-to-day operations in Halogen's leadership team. Known as the 'office ninja', Joyce moves peacefully around the office, co-ordinating and managing public workshops and leadership resources. She also enjoys one-on-one conversations and relating with people on a personal level.
Connect with her at @ Joyce Tham
- Puden TsangLeadership Development ConsultantPuden works closely with corporate partners and educators to design an ecosystem that supports and equips youth for the future. He does this by consulting and co-creating programmes that integrates mentorship and leadership. Outside of work, he continues building ecosystems in his fish tank. An aquarium enthusiast and self-proclaimed aquascapist - he loves to see how different aquatic animals and plants come together, building a self-sustaining community.
Connect with him at @ Puden Tsang
- Vanessa YapTraining and Development ExecutiveVanessa spends most of her time on the road, travelling to different schools to train both youths and associate trainers in skills like leadership and entrepreneurship. She likes to live in the moment, and believes in the potential of every individual she meets. Vanessa also believes that she swallowed a microphone when she was younger - you'll definitely hear her before you see her.
Connect with her at @ Vanessa Yap
- Zann LeeCommunications ExecutiveZann manages the communication efforts that go in and out of Halogen. She strives to curate creative content that best represents the heart of every unique story and individual. You can often find her on the path off the beaten track, where she dabbles in new experiences along the way. Her medium of expression is through photography and occasionally indulges in all things fried and potato.
Connect with her @ Zann Lee
- Xena GohTraining & Development ExecutiveBeyond going to various institutions and organisations to conduct training workshops, Xena supports the Training and Development team by looking into the development of interns and volunteers. Xena is constantly hungry for knowledge and food. Don’t be fooled by her petite frame, she once practically inhaled 60 dumplings at a go. She hopes to visit the beaches of every country in the world someday.
Connect with her at @ Xena Goh
- Daniel TaySpecial Projects ExecutiveAs someone who identifies as a word-smith, Daniel is big about articulating ideas and the good in people. He believes in cultivating the next generation of leaders through transformative experiences, which translates to what he does here at Halogen Foundation: incubating ideas to develop new and existing curriculum and pedagogy. He also loves a good conversation over eggs, toast, and kopi peng.
Connect with him at @ Daniel Tay
- Nimas Mas’odSenior Human Resource ExecutiveNimas takes care of all things related to the welfare and development of the team. She has a knack of making you feel right at home and has a zest for learning new things. Beneath her warm personality also lies an avid Chelsea Football Club fan who gets charged up every time her team is on the field.
Connect with her at @ Nimas Mas’od
- Vidya PeddadaFundraising ManagerVidya nurtures and manages corporate and donor relationships through consistent and value-added engagements. As a level-headed optimist, she believes positivity is the key to solving problems. Apart from building bridges with partners, she looks forward to gaining new experiences and enjoys channelling her energy to a peaceful session of yoga and occasionally the adrenaline-pumping bungee jump.
Connect with her at @ Vidya Peddada