At Halogen Foundation Singapore, we have been administering The Student Leadership Practices Inventory® to capture a student’s leadership portrait since 2011.
Over the years, we have collected more than 12,000 assessments and we will be sharing leadership trends and insights of student leaders in Singapore.
In this report, we will cover:
- Trends in leadership practices across students in Singapore
- Differences in leadership practices across student segments
- Ways to develop students’ leadership practices
- A case study to showcase the benefits of using the SLPI
- How Halogen can support students’ leadership development
These resources by Halogen Foundation can be used for free in an educational or home setting, but not for commercial purposes.
You do not need to seek permission from Halogen Foundation to use them, though out of courtesy, a credit/acknowledgement is appreciated.