Chief Experience Officer
Join us as a Management Associate!
The Management Associate programme is a structured leadership development programme that aims to give young professionals an opportunity to accelerate their growth trajectory as a future leader in the social service sector. Management Associates undergo three rotation tours across frontline and back-end functions of the charity organisation, working directly with departments and specialists as they learn-by-doing. Through intentional and mindful exposure to impact-making work, challenging project assignments, and coaching from the senior leadership of Halogen Foundation, Management Associates will learn what it takes to be a non-profit leader and a key part of the social service sector in Singapore.
What sort of work you can expect
- Directly lead training workshops in schools and in Halogen training facilities, for the youth that we serve as well as developing and training Halogen facilitators.
- Organise and execute on fundraising projects and initiatives, and interact with key sponsors and donors for Halogen programmes.
- Conceptualise and deploy marketing and branding plans for our nonprofit initiatives and youth development programmes.
- Measuring impact and transitioning Halogen into new ways of working for the future.
What You’ll Get
In addition to receiving development benefits as part of the Management Associate programme, this is a full-time employment which includes the following:
- A competitive package for full-time employment that includes healthcare, welfare, insurance, and travel allowances.
- Annual leave of 14 days, and utility of WFH, flexi-work, and telecommuting schemes.
- Access to a Learning Fund for skills upgrading and personal pursuits.
- Seats to all Halogen Foundation leadership workshops and events.
- You will have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the youth development scene in the region.
- You will interface regularly with the C-suite leadership and other managers as you work with each department on their day-to-day.
- There will be regular 1:1 sessions that explore your work, discuss your future options, and open up new opportunities for your career and development.
- You will have a chance to explore other competencies such as training & development, event management, and impact measurement.
Who We’re Looking For
- A deep passion for youth development work, non-profit impact, and inspiring a generation of young people.
- Fresh graduate, or recent graduate with no more than 2 years of full-time work experience.
- Preferably holding an Honours Degree with Distinction/Magna Cum Laude or equivalent.
- Independent and highly resourceful, with a quick and critical mind.
- Exceptional leadership potential and heart for developing others in their team.
- High learning agility and willingness to challenge oneself with new pursuits.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills across various levels of stakeholders.
What Happens When You Apply
Online Form Submission and Video Assessment
You will be asked to submit an application form and upload a 2-minute video telling us a story of why you are passionate about youth development.
Case Study Challenge
You will be given a case study to develop a solution to, taking this opportunity to display your working style, work ethic, and method of critical thinking and precision execution. (This Case Study Challenge may be a group challenge.)
Interview with the C-Suite Leadership
You will speak with the CEO, COO, or CTO, sharing with them your ethos, values, and experiences. You may also be walking through your thought process of how you handled the Case Study Challenge and how you will handle future work.
How To Apply
- Fill up the form below and submit your resume together with a 2-minute video that includes the following:
- A self-introduction – in addition to your name, tell us something we can’t find out from your resume!
- What motivates you? What drives you intrinsically? We want to know what your inner fuel is.
- Share with us a moment you had a perspective change on an issue, and how that change happened.
- Your video must be uploaded to a video sharing site and set to unlisted or public. Please do not make it private or password-protected.
- Please ensure that we can see and hear you clearly, but don’t worry about the production value of the video. We don’t need a Netflix-quality video with subtitles and transitions!