Chief Experience Officer
Join us as a Digital Transformation Executive!
Are you looking for a fulfilling job that provides opportunities for you to make a real difference to the community and youth through meaningful work? Are you looking for a place of work that promotes a culture of growth and development, while having fun? We are looking for Digital Transformation Executive to join our growing full-time team.
Halogen Foundation aims to inspire and influence a generation of young people to lead themselves and others well, and we take that mission seriously with our staff as well. Being a youth development organisation, we work with the youthful vibrancy of our stakeholders and students, ensuring that while we do the social good of building young leaders and entrepreneurs, we also do the personal good of building a staff team that is enabled to do their best work.
As a Special Projects Executive, you will be responsible for our impact measurement and development knowledge management. You will play an integral role in iterating the foundations from which our transformational work operates at, supporting the Academy teams in pre- and post-engagement assessment to ensure that the time, funds, and effort spent on our youth development activities are robust, productive, and effective. You will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Build, manage and maintain the impact measurement system from end-to-end, covering data collection and report generation platforms, including UI/UX design of platforms
- Formulate, build, and continuously iterate the presentation of our impact through reports and dashboards, including presentation of anecdotal results
- Keep abreast of all data trends on a macro environment, both on internal standards and external reporting
- Oversee the organisational use and refinement of the organisation CRM, ensuring data integrity
- Support the organisation in their data reporting and impact measurement efforts, acting as de facto analytics specialist for all organisation needs
A typical week at work involves
- Supporting our Academy team in data collection for their programmes at schools and institutions
- Processing and crunching data using Tableau (or equivalent) to produce credible impact reports that tell a story of how Halogen Foundation serves the youth
- Monitoring the use of the Salesforce CRM to ensure each team is supported
- Refining the in-house impact measurement tool and assessment for iterative development and improvement
- Maintaining the uptime of our data collection system (Formstack, SQL, etc.) and processing capacity for continuous use by the Academy team
What You’ll Achieve
By the end of your first month,
- You would have a good understanding of the ins-and-outs of the charity organisation, social service sector, and how Halogen Foundation impacts the youth segment
- You would have established a clear roadmap on the development of our impact measurement tool and deployment of the tool
- You would be familiar with the platforms and software used, specifically Salesforce and Tableau
By the end of your sixth month,
- You would be the first port-of-call for all things related to impact measurement and data processing
- You would have a clear process, developed together with the COO and the CTO, of reporting Halogen Foundation’s impact and numbers
- You would be able to generate insights from the data that has been gathered by the organisation, and create one report to describe the youth segment in general
By the end of your first year,
- You would have built a company of impact measurement advocates, successfully professing the benefits and ease of being ‘data-driven’
- You would have set up procedures and platforms for impact measurement that are standardised across the organisation
- You would have positioned Halogen Foundation as the recognised youth development charity, leading the market in impact measurement, data-centricity, and credible development
What You’ll Get
- A competitive package that includes healthcare, welfare, insurance, and travel allowances
- Annual leave of 14 days, and utility of flexi-work and telecommuting schemes
- You will have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the youth development scene in the region
- You will gain first-hand experience in utilising data for social good, and build a portfolio around this skill
- You will interface regularly with the C-suite management, and other managers as you work with each department on their day-to-day
- There will be regular 1:1 sessions that explore your work, discuss your future options, and open up new opportunities for your career and development
- You will have a chance to explore other competencies such as training & development, event management, and fundraising
- At least 1 year of experience in data analytics, or formal training (in the form of a Diploma or degree) in quantitative business intelligence
- Proficient in data query/manipulation using SQL and data visualisation using tools like Tableau
- Experience in the use of SPSS, STATS or equivalent analytics tools; and usage of ETL/ programming software or scripting language (E.g. Python, R, SQL, MS SQL server, SAS etc) is preferred
- Passionate about data, impact in the social sector, and youth development
- Enjoy a fast-paced working and learning environment
- Meticulous and detail-oriented in work
- Calm and stable personality, able to handle stressful situations
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills across various levels of stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills and habits
How To Apply
- Submit your resume and form responses below.
- If you were referred by a staff or board member of Halogen Foundation, please leave their name in your application.