Chief Experience Officer
Join us as a Consultant!
Are you looking for a fulfilling job that provides opportunities for you to make a real difference to the community and youth through meaningful work? Are you looking for a place of work that promotes a culture of growth and development, while having fun? We are looking for a Consultant to join our growing full-time team.
Halogen Foundation aims to inspire and influence a generation of young people to lead themselves and others well, and we take that mission seriously with our staff as well. Being a youth development organisation, we work with the youthful vibrancy of our stakeholders and students, ensuring that while we do the social good of building young leaders and entrepreneurs, we also do the personal good of building a staff team that is enabled to do their best work.
As a Consultant in the Solutions team, you will play an important role in partnering with multiple stakeholders in our youth programmes. You will be in charge of managing the partners who engage with us, and work closely with stakeholders to develop seamless youth development solutions. You will report directly to the Head Consultant, who oversees all functions of the team.
- Consult for and manage programmes, providing customised solutions for schools, partners and Social Service Agencies that serve youth.
- Develop a growth strategy for our programmes, by identifying new opportunities and understanding the needs of our partners.
- Lead training workshops, facilitating programmes directly with school teachers, adult volunteers, and youth beneficiaries.
- Utilise qualitative and quantitative data for feedback, impact measurement and impact storytelling.
- Diversify the organisation’s solution offerings by conceptualising and getting these programmes into the hands of our end users.
A typical week at work involves
- Work with partners from schools and social sector agencies under your account, consulting them, and advising them on youth development solutions.
- Actively seeking avenues to further expand our networks, establishing new partnerships and generating interest from schools and SSAs in our programmes.
- Facilitating and managing educational training programmes.
- Work hand in hand with our stakeholders and partners, consulting on new opportunities for programmes to support our growth efforts.
- Team meetings that cover outreach of education programmes to multiple stakeholders
- Work alongside the Fundraising department to secure funds and resources for programmes.
- Leverage on tools and research to deliver excellent project management and impact measurement.
What You’ll Achieve
By the end of your first month,
- You would have a working understanding of the ins-and-outs of the charity organisation, social service sector, and how our programmes plays a key role in Halogen.
- You would have built a healthy working relationship with your team and built an understanding of each other’s working styles.
- You would have a clear view on what you would like to achieve for the organisation in the short- and long-term.
By the end of your sixth month
- You would have contributed significantly and proven to be a valued member of the Solutions team.
- You would have built strong relationships with stakeholders such as school teachers, the Halogen training team, fundraising team, and impact team.
- You would be the first port-of-call for all things related to your accounts and programmes.
By the end of your first year,
- You would hold an expert understanding on what the Solutions team does, and how we can continue to push the envelope in expanding our outreach.
- You would be able to lead discussions effectively, working alongside the Solutions team to conceptualise effective youth development programmes for partners.
- You would have achieved an increased number of beneficiaries, schools, and partners reached.
What You’ll Get
- A competitive package that includes healthcare, welfare, insurance, and travel allowances.
- Annual leave of 14 days, and utility of flexi-work and telecommuting schemes.
- You will have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the youth development scene in the region.
- You will gain first-hand experience in maximising entrepreneurship education and the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Singapore to help develop underserved youth.
- You will interface regularly with the CEO, CGO, and other managers as you work with each department on their day-to-day.
- There will be regular 1:1 sessions that explore your work, discuss your future options, and open up new opportunities for your career and development.
- You will have a chance to explore other competencies such as training & development, event management, and impact measurement.
- At least 1-2 years experience managing education programmes, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Passionate about youth development and our agency as people who can build the future of Singapore, putting people above all else.
- Energetic and dynamic, able to engage diverse audiences from school-going teenagers to high-level corporate leaders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that can adapt across different types and levels of stakeholders.
- Meticulous and goal-oriented, with a good understanding of how to manage professional relationships to achieve designated outcomes.
- Enjoy a fast-paced working and learning environment.
- Strategic and data-driven in decision-making.
How To Apply
- Submit your resume and form responses below.
- If you were referred by a staff or board member of Halogen, please leave their name in your application.