HALOGEN FOUNDATION SINGAPORE
In partnership with:
About to complete your studies but unsure about your career prospects?
Join us for a special 6-month mentorship programme where you will meet and get mentored by professionals from Stripe, Booking.com, INSPIRIT by National Youth Council, and the Halogen+ community!
This mentorship programme is designed to help youths navigate the world of careers. Take a journey of self-discovery as you glean key insights on navigating career prospects and how you can maximise that first step.
Through a series of curated and personalised content, paired with intimate and real conversations, you can look forward to uncovering your potential as you apply personal branding, soft skills development, and career roadmap planning in this programme.
This mentorship programme will be a great opportunity for those looking to:
Get industry-specific insights from a working professional
Identify and achieve your personal development goals
Explore and chart your career options with a Mentor’s guidance
Now till 5 April 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email
8 April 2021
7:00PM – 8:30PM
ONLINE MENTORSHIP LAUNCH
15 April 2021
Commitment Required of Mentees:
- Applicants should be tertiary (polytechnics, ITE, and university) students.
- Completion of pre, mid and post-impact survey (online).
- Attend an online training for Mentees on 8 April 2021, 7:00PM – 8:30PM.
- Attend one-hour launch event on 15 April, 7:30PM (online event).
- Mentees will be paired with Mentors based on their needs and interests in the industries.