Student Leadership Challenge® Certified Facilitator Training
The 2-day Student Leadership Challenge® (SLC) Certified Facilitator Training Workshop is designed to bring professionals to a new level of leadership development, certifying them to teach and facilitate The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® for students.
This course is for adults who have completed The Leadership Challenge® workshop and want to be further equipped to build the leadership programme within their respective schools or organisations by implementing the Student Leadership Challenge®.
To qualify as a certified facilitator, participants must complete the following:
- 2-Day Facilitator’s Training
- Online Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Lesson plan (to be assessed by Master Facilitator)
- Capstone (Graduation Ceremony)
- Understand the pedagogy of the Student Leadership Challenge and develop strategies according to specific school contexts
- Acquire skills to explain and interpret students’ leadership behaviours through the Student Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI), a 360º assessment tool to measure one’s leadership competencies and how to act on those insights
- Receive training by a Master Facilitator in The Leadership Challenge® and enhance your ability to groom effective student leaders
For more information on the Student Leadership Challenge®, download our catalogue where you will be able to view our full programme suite.